Enjoy this healthy, no-bake oatmeal recipe!
Adapted from Get Creative Juice
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup nut butter (almond, chasewor peanut)
- Optional: add 1-2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine evenly.
- Add vanilla, honey and nut butter. Mix to form dough, will be sticky.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Keep refrigerated and serve!